Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Grade 6, Point 18 FTE £24,313
Monday – Thursday
22 hours per week term time + 2 inset days
This is a permanent position
Tankersley C of E Primary is a friendly village community school on the border of Sheffield and Barnsley and easily accessible from the M1. We are a highly motivated, committed and supportive team and were recently graded Good by OFSTED.
We are looking to appoint an inspiring and positive Higher Level teaching assistant to join our vibrant team at Tankersley St Peter’s Primary School.
This successful candidate will be required to cover PPA cover across classes in school and supporting the wider curriculum.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Meets the National Higher Level Teaching Assistant Standards, HLTA qualification or equivalent.
- Has GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
- Is passionate about teaching and learning
- Is committed to being a member of a hard working team
- Has experience of working across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Has excellent classroom skills including high expectations and a commitment to challenging every learner through an exciting, inspiring enquiry-based curriculum
- Is committed to working in partnership with children and families
- Wants to make a real contribution to the life of the school.
We can offer you:
- a strong community school with friendly and supportive staff
- opportunities to develop your own learning and classroom practice
- a wide and varied creative curriculum
- wonderful pupils who make good progress in their learning
- a strong partnership with parents and the community
- a dedicated and supportive Governing body
Visits are warmly welcome. Please contact Mrs Shelly Snowball the school Business Manager at the school on 01226 742357 or at firstname.lastname@example.org arrange. Application packs are available to download below and returnable to the school.
Closing date is 12thJuly 2019 at 9am and Interviews will take place w/c 15thJuly 19
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check.
Tankersley St Peter’s C of E (Aided) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Tankersley St Peter’s C of E (Aided) Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.