Thank you to Naomi and Yvette for attending the meeting.
- No new members attended. We discussed options to encourage more parents to take an active role in the parent group. Possibly appointing a parent representative for each class. Shelly agreed to manage schools official Facebook account and add events. Naomi, to request admin on parent face book account.
- Gold event, requires parents to help sell raffle tickets for the scooter raffle.
- Christmas fair: this year is a Christmas craft fair. There will be refreshments and a raffle. We require donations of raffle prizes. Parent support required to sell tickets. Also, would like donations of cakes.
- AOB: Agreed to hold another fashion show this coming year – in the spring, Possibly 26th June. Naomi to book with the same company as last year.
- AOB: Agreed to hold another summer disco, possibly also a valentines disco. Agreed to do glitter tattoos for the children and also a tuck shop. However, we would like to have a different DJ. Naomi/Yvette to follow up.
- AOB: Funding focus for this year. We discussed various options for our fundraising efforts: Planetarium, markings for scooter lunchtime session, a new parachute. We would like to discuss this further at the next meeting.
- AOB: At the next meeting, we need to re-establish roles within the group.
- AOB: At the next meeting, we will discuss further fundraising opportunities.