KS2 TEACHER – MPS PERMANENT – NQTS /RQTs WELCOME TO APPLY
Tankersley St Peters C of E (A) Primary School
Diocese of Sheffield / Barnsley BMBC
Closing Date and shortlisting for applications: Monday 20thMay
Interviews: Thursday 23rdMay
The Governing Body of Tankersley St Peter’s C.E. Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and motivated teacher to join our wonderful school staff. The successful candidate will be required from September 2019 to teach in lower KS2.
Tankersley C of E Primary is a friendly village community school on the border of Sheffield and Barnsley and easily accessible from the M1. We have well behaved pupils who are enthusiastic, thoughtful and keen learners; as well as a highly motivated, committed and supportive staff team.
We were recently graded Good by OFSTED in April 2018 and Outstanding in our SIAMS inspection. We have been proud to be in the top 3% of schools nationally over the last few years in KS2 and phonics.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Creative, forward thinking and inspired to motivate children to achieve their full potential
- Committed to high standards in all areas and have high expectations
- Willing to learn from others, a lifelong learner and seeks to improve
- Is an inspiring, creative and forward thinking classroom practitioner
- Has good organisation skills, is an excellent communicator and a team player
- Some experience or knowledge of Maths mastery teaching is desirable but not essential
- An interest in PE or Computing is desirable but not essential
We will offer you:
- Children who love learning and have excellent behaviours for learning
- To be part of a talented, supportive and innovative staff team.
- A well-resourced and stimulating environment
- High quality CPD opportunities and quality training in school
- An opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting school.
- A supportive local community and parental support
Tankersley St Peter’s C.E. (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates must be willing to support the schools vision and ethos. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service form.
Application forms are available to download below.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Wendy Howe or Mrs Shelly Snowball at the school office to book an appointment – Tankersley St Peter’s CE (A) Primary School, Westwood New Road, Tankersley, and Barnsley S753DA. Telephone 01226 742357
Closing Date and shortlisting for applications is 9.00am on Monday 20th May
Interviews will take place on Thu 23rdMay