- Global showcase.
- Additional plans and ideas for the coming term.
Minutes of Parent meeting 12.5.17
Thanks to all parents and grandparents who were able to attend this morning.
Update as follows:
1. Global showcase: Thursday 13th July.
– Becky will organise a ‘Foods from around the world’ recipe book. This will use family recipes, with a global theme. This will be sold at the Global showcase.
– There won’t be a grand raffle, but instead a Fairtrade raffle, which will happen on the night. Yvette to organise donations
– Refreshments- Instead of the Key stage bake competition planned to be held in July, we will ask children and parents to bake Global food for the showcase evening. These will be taken directly to the event by parents. Tea and coffee will also be served on the evening.
2. Additional plans:
Summer disco – ‘Shorts and shades’. Date confirmed as Friday 7th July. Same plan as before with glitter tattoos applied in the afternoon.
3. AOB. None